Thursday, August 23, 2012

What do you want to be known for?

It was my first time to go to church last Sunday for this year. I am not religious but I have always believed in God. Growing up in a household with different religious affiliations was very confusing for me. I just went along with the majority, I was raised a born again christian but I was baptized as a Roman Catholic.

Coming to church that day, unexpectedly, there were a lot of familiar faces including my ultimate crush. :D The pastor asked the congregation "What do you want to be known for?", I was no able to answer. What am I good at? What is my purpose? I have asked these questions to myself so many times and until now I haven't clearly answered it. 

So I decided, from this day forward I will stop being mediocre in things that I do and excel, I'll look for new things that I can be good or even great at and listen to what is really important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment