Thursday, August 16, 2012

How soon is now?

I'm generally a happy person and very outgoing. You rarely find me in just one place. However, lately I have really not been myself. Most of the time I'm confined in the four corners of my blue room. Nothing and nobody inspires me nowadays. 

In my quest to self-discovery and personal growth, hence the birth of this blog. I'm not good in putting fancy words together, but this blog will serve as a memento of my journey to self improvement.

Stop and take time to reflect. Look out for opportunities to do great things. Listen to the desire of understanding the Big Picture.

There is no single formula that defines the path to personal success. So join me in my strive for success in every aspects of my life. Maybe I can inspire you in some way or another. I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Luke!!! Welcummm! Hahahah... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahahaha.. the results of being single and boredom but mostly the latter. ahahahha

      Delete